The VGA UTP Extender 1X1 Splitter with Audio is an ideal device for local displaying and remote viewing. It combines split function and extension function. It distributes the input of the VGA signal and audio signal into the local and remote outputs simultaneously. Received by Cat5x1 works with the Sender and transmitting to display. Only by the most inexpensive UTP cable with cross stand inside the full functional module extend the VGA display max up to 300 meters.
It offers solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
This device has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner. Among those features you will find:
- Extend VGA video and stereo audio signal max up to 300m over one UTP Cable with cross stand inside.
- Adjust GAIN and PEAK to adapt for the different length of UTP cable.
- GAIN: Brightness adjustment.
- PEAK: Skew adjustment.
- Supports resolution max up to 1920×1200.
- Dual output at local unit:1xVGA output for local site, plus 1xUTP output for remote site.
- Work with monitors, projectors, HDTV and flat panels.